About Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences
Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences ranks amongst the major institutions of Higher Education in the state of Baden-Württemberg, where it caters for about 8,300 degree-seeking students.
The university is a family-friendly, vibrant institution, which is committed to innovative and interdisciplinary knowledge transfer. It works closely with its many partners in business, industry and the local community to create a sustainable and ethical learning environment for its students.
Its diverse range of study programs in Business Studies, Engineering and Information Technology provide a sound theoretical grounding while integrating vocational elements such as industrial placements or project work.
Most study programs have been created in direct response to the needs of local industries but an increasing number of courses are focusing on the challenges presented by today’s global business environment.
Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences is located on four campuses:
- Heilbronn – Sontheim
- Heilbronn – Am Europaplatz
- Künzelsau (Reinhold Würth University)
- Schwäbisch Hall.
Künzelsau Campus (Reinhold Würth University) will be home of the NIBS Case Competition Finals 2020.
About Künzelsau Campus (Reinhold Würth University)
More than 1,500 young people study in the modern facilities of Künzelsau Campus (Reinhold Würth University) embedded in a beautiful landscape in different bachelor and master programs related to either business or engineering. Künzelsau Campus , also known as Reinhold Würth University, is proud to be named after its main benefactor, Reinhold Würth, one of the most successful entrepreneurs in Germany after the Second World War.
Studying, Teaching and Researching in Künzelsau is special in many ways:
- The students enjoy an excellent learning atmosphere that is characterized by teaching in small groups, an intensive and individual support by the teaching staff and a very personal atmosphere among the students.
- The buildings, lecture rooms and technical laboratories are well-equipped and state-of-the-art. So the students get in touch with the latest technology within their field of study, our media laboratory for example includes the latest eyetracking-technology for research in consumer behavior.
- Learning at Reinhold Würth University is based on a very practical approach in close contact with the industry. Projects with well-known companies like Daimler AG, Audi AG or Robert Bosch GmbH along with field trips to their facilities are a regular part of the curriculum. Bachelor and Master theses are usually written „on the job“, tackling and solving real companies’ problems.
- Reinhold Würth University, Künzelsau Campus is still growing: A campus extension with facilities for research, teaching, student accommodation and administration is currently under development. So, we look forward to welcoming the participants of the NIBS Case Competition 2020 in our brand new buildings!