Opportunities for Business
Sponsoring the NIBS Case Competition is a unique opportunity. As a sponsor, you’ll have a chance to:
- Engage with talented, job-ready business students and identify top candidates that can make a tangible difference in your organization.
- Connect with business educators, and explore opportunities for partnerships that could directly benefit your company.
- Network with other senior managers and policymakers in a unique setting that focuses attention on critical management issues and facilitates creative thinking.
- Promote your organization to a select group of individuals including: corporate executives, senior policymakers, leading academics, top undergraduate business students, and media outlets.
- Give back to the community by supporting world-class education in PEI.
We welcome additional expressions of interest, including in-kind contributions. Potential opportunities include:
- Sponsorship of a meal, reception, or event
- Sponsorship of specific spaces: e.g., coaches’ lounge, judges’ lounge, presentation rooms
- Subsidized pricing on accommodation, transportation, food, banquet facilities, etc.
- Sponsored hosting of competition participants during cultural and social programs
- Advertising on the competition website, in official documentation, and at the event
- Donation of materials for competition participants: e.g., competition t-shirts, souvenirs, etc.
We invite you to explore the many ways that sponsorship of the NIBS Worldwide Case Competition can benefit you. For more information, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.